Day One collaborates with youth throughout New York City on various projects to create awareness and engage them about the issue of teen relationship abuse.
We work to empower young people to use their voices as tools for change.
Click below for links to find out more about our special projects.
- Groundswell Community Mural Project Posters
- I Spy Love
Click on the image above to read a healthy relationships e-zine.
- It's a Love Hate Kinda Thing
- Teen Writing Contest 2012
- Teen Writing Contest 2011
- The GlassBook Project 2010
- Teen Writing Contest 2010
- Teen Writing Contest 2009